A Globally recognised car dealership in Wellington is seeking a Service Advisor.
· To deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and to ensure that their vehicle is processed in line with the Group standard.
· To carry out client follow up calls to develop and maintain positive relationships and to promote repeat business.
· To ensure that the manufacturer’s requirements for client satisfaction are maintained to ensure maximum scoring.
· Establish client’s alternative transport arrangements using tools such as Collection and Delivery, While You Wait, Chauffeur Lift Service and Courtesy Vehicles.
· Promptly responds to client telephone enquiries, progress updates and to confirm completion of work.
· Facilitate the smooth flow of the vehicle through the workshop in line with the Group standard.
· Hand over the vehicle to the client advising them fully of the work carried out and giving a full explanation of the invoice.
· Handle client problems and complaints using the necessary skills to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the client and ensure repeat custom.
· Obtain all client data such as Email, Mobile telephone number, next service / MOT due date and address to assist in the future marketing of the client.
· Complete any other appropriate activities specified by the Service Manager.
· To organise workshop bookings in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure utilization of the workshop in line with the Group standard.
· To promote the facilities, technical knowledge and expertise of the Service Department to increase sale activities and to overcome any objections.
· Provide quotations for the client using menu pricing or labour / parts costings.
· Review vehicle / client history to identify potential additional work requirements, including manufacturer campaigns or previous vehicle health-check identified items.
· Liaise with clients or authorisation agents on the telephone to 'upsell’ additional work and obtain authorisation to proceed.
· Create invoices and process payments in line with the Group standard.
· Work readily with numbers and large sums of money.
· Submit web based claims for authorisation and invoicing.
· To sell customers service, repairs and parts in order to contribute to the revenue and profit objectives of the Dealership.
· Has a willingness to learn and improve product / technical knowledge.
· Work independently in a busy active environment, without constant supervision managing own time and workflow effectively.
· Present a consistently professional image to all clients through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Client satisfaction score.
· Upsell of additional repair items.
· Sale of workshop hours to achieve business plan objectives.
· Sale of service plans and extended warranties to increase client retention.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Computer literacy.
· Basic automotive function and location of parts.
· General office equipment (i.e. telephone system, photocopiers etc.).
· Communication skills.
· Planning and organisation.
· Team working.
· Sales skills.
Benefits of working for this dealership:
· Bonus scheme.
· Car benefit scheme.
· Company pension scheme.
· Free MOT test per year.