Group General Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate General Manager to join one of our prestigious retail clients based in Knightsbridge.
This role would suit a hands on leader who is passionate about people and delivering great food and a great service to their clients.
You will be overseeing a two sites one within Knightsbridge and their distribution centre in Thatcham. We offer multiple catering offerings including a main restaurant, deli and coffee shops. You will be managing and motivating a large team onsite to provide outstanding service to the 6,000 employees on a daily basis.Package description
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Up to £45k dependent on experienceMain responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include full oversight of the catering operation within the employee dining. You will need to be innovative and creative whilst being commercially driven. Being a self-proclaimed foodie, you will manage the staff to ensure a smooth and successful service is run daily.Ideal candidate
- Must have proven management experience, whether in an Operations Management role or a Group Management position
- Be self-motivated and show the ability to work in a pressurised commercial, customer facing environment
- Confident people leadership skills
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written.
- Branded retail experience would be a distinct advantage
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.