Registered Nurse- Outpatients
Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to secure a permanent position, with a company that will support you through your professional development? Look no further!
Role: Registered Nurse-Outpatients
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Main duties of a Registered Nurse-Outpatient:
The main duties of a Registered Nurse- Outpatient are to work in this well known prestigious Private Healthcare Company, treating patients and delivering a high standard of patient care. As part of this you will:
- Assess the needs of patients and deliver high standards of care in align with the hospitals policies
- Cover shifts when necessary to meet business needs
- To follow hospital policies at all times
- Ensure that all patients' information is kept confidential in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Assist with the greeting of all patients into the department
- Assess the patients needs and provide appropriate nursing care and then evaluate how the care has worked and make any adjustments necessary
- Perform diagnostics procedures such as blood tests etc.
- Ensure a safe environment both physical and psychological well-being of patients
- React promptly to emergencies in an appropriate manner according to hospital procedures and training
- Perform any other duties as required as requested by Clinical Suite Director
Why take this role as a Registered Nurse- Outpatients?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Registered Nurse-Outpatients to expand and develop their career working in a unique environment where you can reach your full potential with a company who will support you through your professional development. This is also your chance to work in one of the most recognised private hospitals in the country gaining experience as a Registered Nurse- Outpatients!
Am I the right person for this Registered Nurse- Outpatients?
The new Band 6 Registered Nurse - Outpatients will need to be NMC registered and have previous experience in nursing. You will ideally have strong experience within an OPD or alternatively in a variety of different hospital departments. You will also ideally have previous experience at a Senior Staff Nurse / Junior Sister level. The successful candidate will have good clinical skills e.g. Phlebotomy, ECG. The candidate will also have experience working in an acute setting.
For more information, and a full job specification call Oliver on (option.4) / email
Key Words: RGN, Hospital, Private Hospital, Health, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, NMC, Clinical, Outpatients