Treasury and Reporting Accountant
A multinational Technology Provider based in London is currently looking for a Treasury and Reporting Accountant to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Treasury and Reporting Accountant include:-
- Reviewing bank reconciliations produced and assist with any queries in regards to the bank accounts.
- Reviewing the forecasts on a monthly basis, and long term model.
- Reviewing the Forex hedging policy and ensure hedging is in place.
- Preparation of monthly reporting / Treasury deck schedules which will be presented to the Finance team on a monthly basis.
- Month End processing, to prepare BS schedules on a timely and a consistent basis.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the monthly reporting submissions to group.
- To be the one of contacts for the audit team, responding to audit queries.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for assigned legal entities that comply with local GAAP requirements.
The successful Treasury and Reporting Accountant will:-
- Be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent).
- Ideally have experience in dealing with external auditors and managing the audit process.
- Be self motivated with a track record of working independently.
- Good organisation and time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
Please click the link below to apply for this great opportunity.