UX Designer - Leading Fintech (Money saving app) - London- up to 60k
Lead UX Designer for leading Fintech money saving app in London
My client is a leading mobile saving and investment app which helps tens of thousands of customers to round up everyday card purchases and invest the change into simple tracker funds.
They were founded in July 2015 and currently have a team of 24 based in London.
- Explore, rationalize and develop ideas into something valuable for our users
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to raise the bar for quality
- Work alongside technical teams to ensure accurate development of ideas from conception to launch
- Contribute to high level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Cultivate a company environment of design-oriented thinking
- Create a consistent look and design language across multiple platforms
Background and experience:
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the mobile development process - we are a mobile first (only!) company
- Interest in financial technology
- A strong portfolio of work encompassing hybrid UX and UI design
- 5+ years of UX and UI design
- Experience of developing a mobile application
- Experience with A/B testing and user research methods
- Some interaction design skills with FramerJS, Origami or Principle
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Expert in CC (or similar) and modern flexible tools such as Sketch
- This is a great opportunity to work directly with product, tech, and marketing teams at a very high-growth technology start up that is revolutionising the savings and asset management industry.
- You’ll work in a close-knit team but also have a high-level of autonomy. This is an opportunity to play a key role in building Moneybox and impacting the finance industry in the UK.
- All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
- Please contact us with your CV and a short covering letter, and salary expectations.
If this is of interest, please send your CV through ASAP.