SAFE / LOCKSMITH ENGINEER
SECURITY SAFE LOCKSMITH ENGINEER - £29000 - £36000 + OVERTIME - BASED GREATER LONDON
Safe & Vault Company provides safe vault and lock services to the safe, ATM and banking industry on a national basis. They design, manufacture, test and install anti-theft security products to secure cash and valuables.
Security solutions include safe and vault engineering, locksmith services, installations, safe design and site security surveys to support safes, vaults and ATMs throughout the UK. They also provide emergency recovery and support services in the event of theft or attempted theft and hold global security partnerships.
They now require a Security Safe Locksmith Engineer to be responsible for servicing safe locks, openings, maintenance and installation of security products fitted to ATMs, safes, vaults and buildings across the UK. The role is full time (40 hours per week) and will require you to work overtime as required (paid at time and a half). There is the opportunity for the right person to take initiative and develop with the company as it grows.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will join a team of safe / installation technicians and be responsible for:
- Safe Opening
- Installation of mechanical and electronic security products
- Security safes installation
- Safe re-locking installation
- Lock servicing and installation
- General repairs
- Liaising with staff to update installation requirements and deliveries.
To be successful you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in one of these key areas - safe & vault, locksmith engineering
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Able to open safes, locks and install solutions
- A relevant locksmith or safe engineering qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be self motivated and able to work to targets and deadlines with minimal supervision
- IT literate (Microsoft Office applications)
- High attention to detail and quality control