This leading firm of accountants is looking to recruit a Accounts Semi-Senior to join their friendly team on the Wirral. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, compliance tax work and assisting with the supervision and training of AAT trainee accountants.
This practice is a forwarding thinking and friendly firm that are looking for a candidate who is keen to continue their studies and develop within the company. An ideal role for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career!
The Accounts Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparing management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- Statutory audit for various sized clients
- Assisting with the supervision and training of AAT trainee accountants
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA part qualified
- Self-motivated and determined
- Experience in a Practice environment is essential
- Strong academic background
- Audit experience is desirable
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Semi-Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.