Trade Support, Operations / Settlements Analyst, Futures and Options
Trade Support. Operations / Settlements Analyst, Futures and Options
My client is ideally seeking someone with 1 to 2 years’ experience as an Operations Analyst although they may consider training "The Right Person" with no previous experience but a keen interest in the Financial Markets and a Finance or Accounting related degree.
- Trader Support- assist traders with various daily tasks
- Liaising directly with customers (internal/external) and liquidity providers
- Trade matching and settlement- assisting with trade bookings and liaising with clients
- Trade investigation - matching and problem solving any non-matched trades
- Management of the daily client margin calls and treasury reports
- Following up with counterparties regarding payments and payment investigations
- Updating dealers/clients on daily settlements
- Daily account reconciliation
- Sending out daily commentary
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of Financial Markets / Derivatives including Futures & Options.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Microsoft Excel (ideally to VBA / Macro Level).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to build relationships effectively.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, dealing with high volumes to tight deadlines.
- SWIFT and International payments processing experience a bonus
Other Desirable Skills:
• Additional clearing systems knowledge preferable (ICE clearing systems/EUREX NTA).
• A working understanding of ETFs and Bonds.
• Experience with clearing platforms (FFastfill, SEALS in particular).
You will be a motivated and enthusiastic team player ideally and whilst ideally with previous Operations experience including knowledge of Futures & Options, FX and Equities this is more about someone’s attitude and aptitude and being able to demonstrate a genuine desire to learn and develop a career.
This could present a superb opportunity for someone with no previous experience to break into the Financial Arena.