Michael Page are recruiting a new role for a Sales Consultant to work within one of the UK's largest independent businesses based in Brighton. The role really excels an accomplished candidate to develop further within a culture that is vibrant and rewarding, whilst maintaining a great work life balance.
My client is one of the UK's largest independent retail businesses with over 50 stores throughout the United Kingdom.
The successful Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Maximising bookings, sales, margin and profit in line with budgets.
- Ensuring customer orders are made accurately and efficiently, right up to delivery.
- Following all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target, and seeking support and feedback when required.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Successfully achieving activity targets.
The successful Sales Consultant will ideally need:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- The ability to maintain a good first impression to all customers.
My client is offering a salary of £15,500 + bonus + benefits.