Part Time Accounts Assistant
Our Client, a specialist manufacturing, retail and distribution organisation based in Wrexham, is currently looking for a part time Accounts Assistant to join their head office finance team.
The role is part time, roughly 3 days 20 - 25 hours / week. Hours and how they can work will be discussed with candidates individually.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller in all aspects of the accounts function.
Salary guide for this role is c£19,000 - £23,000 + If you are capable and able to assist with month end work / management accounts salary can be negotiable. If you are a strong transactional accounts assistant salary will be c£20,000
- Purchase Ledger - Processing Invoices, Calculation of the end of month payments to suppliers.
- Sales Ledger - Post cheques and bank receipts and issue monthly statements.
- Cashflow forecasting
- Credit Control - Excel reporting, contacting customers and Issue weekly credit control reports to Sales Managers
- Posting of journals
- Assisting with month end close
- Credit Card processing and posting from company accounts
- As the role progresses other aspects will be included such as Costings, Accounts Preparation work, stock control analysis
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are looking for part time work in the Wrexham area please apply to be considered for the short-list. Interview are due to take place before the end of July with the successful applicant being in position August / September time.