My client is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their Ashford team. This is a great opportunity to become part of a driven and successful team!
As a Sales Advisor you will be responsible for converting leads generated from the clients marketing activities into signed customers. Your primary focus will be to contact clients who have made enquires regarding the service offered, answering any questions they may have and selling them the correct service.
- Consistently meeting daily sales targets
- Communicating with customers via telephone and SMS and digital channels
- Fully utilise customer managements systems, ensuring that the relevant data is entered and updated
- General administration duties
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Adaptable, organised and self motivated
- Have good negotiation skills
- At least one years experience in telesales
Working hours are on a shift bases between the hours of 08.30am - 20.30pm Monday to Saturday
Salary: up to £16,500 with the ability to earn uncapped commission