Corporate Business Accountant
A firm of accountants are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Accountant to join them in their Liverpool city centre office. The firm pride themselves on being able to successfully deliver and help achieve for all of their clients financial and business needs. The firm focuses on building client relationships and offering specialist advice towards achieving the best possible business goals.
The firm are anticipating significant growth in this sector and require an individual who is comfortable with cloud based technology and competent with all aspects of bookkeeping and management accounts. As a Corporate Business Accountantyou will report to the corporate business managers regarding the performance of your assignments.
The Corporate Business Accountant will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on cloud computing options
- Providing support to users of cloud based accounting software
- Setting up company templates for new client take-ons on cloud based software.
- Performing regular bookkeeping duties for cloud based clients.
- Keeping clients regularly updated on their company position in terms of bank balance, outstanding debtors, creditors etc.
- Support the team in providing virtual FD services.
- Assist clients with Sage bookkeeping requirements and provide general support.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of private limited company statutory accounts.
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or Studier
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills are essential
- Charities experience would be desirable as would report writing skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Corporate Business Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.