Personal Tax Advisor
A well-established and well-respected firm of accountants based in Southport are looking to recruit a Personal Tax Senior. The successful candidate will need to have a natural ability to work well with people and be able to develop good and trusting relationships with clients.
The firm has a commitment to delivering exceptional client service and so being a good team player will be the key to success in this role.
The Personal Tax Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of c. 175 clients whilst providing a high standard of client service
- The preparation and filing of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing and filing forms P11D(b) and P11D for employer clients
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients and/or third parties
- Managing the billing process of the portfolio
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience of: Self-assessment, capital gains and business tax/capital allowances and benefits in kind
- Dealing with HMRC both face to face and by telephone
- Good IT skills and be attentive to detail
- Experience of using IRIS software will be advantageous
If you have all of the above requirements for the Personal Tax Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.