Automotive Service Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Advisor Required in Croydon.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £26,400 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Service Advisor Required for Commercial Main Dealer - Croydon
Role - Commercial Service Advisor
Location - Croydon
Salary - £20 - £24k basic DOE
My client, a Commercial Franchise Dealer in the Croydon region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and customer focussed Service Advisor for their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a team of other Service Advisors, you key responsibilities shall include:
* Informing customers of their ongoing vehicle status
* Writing orders for repairs
* Entering additions/changes to customer database
* Handing over finished vehicles to customers
* Giving customers detailed explanations on extent of repairs
* Monitoring whether repairs are being carried out to the required delivery time
* Actively sell After-Sales Services
* Discussing and arranging payment with customers
* Booking in of vehicles to ensure continuity of workshop loading
* Provide advice on warranties and service requirements
* In the case of legally required inspections, explaining the necessary vehicle test requirements
* Arrange schedules for MOT/Vehicle inspections
* Appearance/manner, ability to make contact and build relationships
* Active listener, ability to communicate and generate enthusiasm within a team environment
* Being able to actively seek to find a balance of interest in problem solving
* Ability to make decisions within a pressure environment
* Has no difficulty adapting to a range of people showing varied patterns of behaviour
* General PC skills
* Commitment/willingness to ensure customers' expectations are achieved.
Key Performance Measures:
* Effectively and politely liaising with customers regarding their vehicles status, payment and repairs
* Accurate booking of customer vehicles into the workshop
* Monitoring repair times
* Providing accurate advice on service requirements
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Croydon, Morden, Battersea, Wimbledon & South London, please contact Daniel Peters.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Daniel Peters, quoting Job Ref J71701, Service Advisor, Croydon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.