MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe, and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team that deliver ongoing excellence in customer service.
Crawford & Co is renowned for their claims management expertise. They work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm to jointly focus on what matters most to customers. Their great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like-minded claims and other professionals who share their passion.
As an Analyst developer you will be responsible to develop high quality code to produce functional software applications to fulfill the specified requirements. You will also work as part of a team and individually troubleshoot and maintain systems.
• To develop new systems and maintain existing ones in a Microsoft environment, working to given specifications.
• To liaise, collaborate and work with other developers, systems analysts or business users and Ops to contribute to the design and analysis of specifications in any or all of the following: databases, middleware components, webpages or GUIs.
• To analyse and diagnose issues/bugs in existing systems.
• To perform unit testing.
• To evaluate existing applications and identify areas for improvement.
• To work with testers to ensure new functionality is working to specification.
• To write and maintain technical documentation.
• To provide estimates and updates to the management team.
- Understanding of software design and principles
- Ability to investigate, to think logically and reason out problems
- Ability and inclination to learn new skills as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both technical and non-technical
- High levels of numeracy, literacy and patience
• Microsoft development environment: C# .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
• SQL Server, SQL/T-SQL
• GIT, SVN, TFS, JIRA
• Web Services, WCF, JSON, REST
• Agile: SCRUM. Kanban