As a graduate recruitment account-manager / consultant for this multi-award-winning, highly respected and long standing recruitment services firm with multiple offices around the world, you will receive amazing training and mentorship to recruit professional in either Marketing, Finance, Accounting or Business sectors.
You will need to be a self-starter, with a degree ideally in a business, marketing, accounting, finance or psychology context, however the most important thing is to demonstrate you are a diplomatic, people-oriented team player with ambition to achieve success and career progression.
Benefits of a Graduate Recruitment career with this award-winning business:
- No limits, No hierarchy; from day 1 your input will be valued. One of their graduate hires had an idea for expansion, pitched it to the MD and within two years is now leading his own business unit.
- Great basic salary plus rewards, bonuses and a transparent commission structure; you will know exactly what you are going to earn at the end of the month. High achievement in this firm will also get you to monthly lunch clubs, take you on trips abroad and there is a regular drinks trolley to get that Friday feeling.
- Meritocratic progression; most of the leadership team entered the business at graduate / entry level and worked their way up, and have set up offices overseas!
The Graduate Recruitment Job Role:
- Constantly be talking to switched-on professionals - this graduate recruitment role is all about building great relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Get to know your clients inside out, integrating yourself into their market to fully understand their hiring needs.
- You will be approaching potential candidates using a variety of platforms, assessing suitability against client requirements and pitching exciting opportunities to them.
You will be joining a well-established recruitment consultancy firm with offices across London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney. They have over 40 years in the industry making it the perfect brand to build your career. They are looking for a determined, engaging communicator with a real passion to build a relationship focussed role within their central London team.
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting recruitment career in Central London.
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment and sales jobs in London.