Payments Clerk - £18,000 to 20,000 - South East London
Are you a recent graduate, looking for your first role in finance?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent and bright graduate to join an established and growing financial services firm based in South East London, for an ongoing temp role with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working in a team of 20, your main duties will include:
• Processing of all incoming payments
• Coordinating the receipt and ensuring accurate financial reporting
• Resolving of unallocated funds and liaising with banks, vendors
• Validating and refunding of overpayments,
• Assisting with bank reconciliation items
• Liaising directly with other departments within the company and external providers
The ideal Payments Clerk will be an accountancy graduate, with a real passion for finance, and be a team player.
You will be immediately available and proficient with the use of Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables are essential).
For more information, please apply to Chloe Hassan via the application button.