PE Fund Controller
Excellent opportunity to join a Private Equity business based in Central London as a Private Equity Fund Controller. As a well established name in PE you will join a team reporting into a Director and manage two staff. The position will allow you to develop your existing skills in an opportunity that offers autonomy and a department that is collaborative.
Under the direction of the Fund CFO, you will oversee fund management for four private equity funds. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee fund operations, in particular ensuring compliance with the Limited Partnership Agreements
- Quarterly investor reporting, including valuation of investments
- Working with the deal teams to structure investments (legal / tax)
- Preparation of materials for fund conference meetings
- Managing fundraising and co-investment processes including drafting of LPA and negotiating with limited partners
- Management and development of local Fund Management team members
You will need to either be from a Private Equity background or from Practice with PE clients. Experience with Private Equity Partnerships and knowledge of Luxembourg holding company structures is preferred. You must be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA or equivalent.