IT Business Analyst (Investment Management) - London (EC2A) - circa £80k
Title: IT Business Analyst (Investmnet Management)
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum
Our client is now recruiting to continue to build a permanent in-house IT and Data Management team.
The successful candidate will have experience of the Risk & Performance space, exposure to logical data modelling to support end user structured and ad-hoc reporting as well as experience with production support.
Experience with Charles River is essential for this role.
- 31 days’ annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme (17.5%)
- Bonus (15- 20%)
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external suppliers
- Working as part of a team on tactical and strategic projects
- Using your experience to bridge any shortcomings in delivery of requirements
- Liaising with end users to identify business requirements
- Defining effective solutions in timely and cost-effective mannger
- All aspects of applications testing including development of test strategies, use cases, test scripts and test data.
- Also supporting user acceptance testing processes.
- Previous experience within the Investment Management sector is essential
- Experience with Charles River is essential
- Previous Production Support is essential
- Experience with Risk and Performance systems and associated data domain
- Familiar with reporting solutions and portfolio management systems
- Experience with both waterfall and agile projects
- Knowledgable with analysis of current state and future state processes
- Exposure to both in-house builds and third-party package software implementation
- Good understanding of front office processes, portfolio analysis and trade lifecycle.
- Experience of working with third party solution providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good problem-solving abilities.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.