Network Infrastructure Engineer - CCNP - London - £50k
Network Infrastructure Engineer – CCNP - London - £50k
A Network Infrastructure Engineer with strong knowledge of Cisco to CCNP level is required by our Managed Service Provider to be based in Hammersmith, London. A salary of up to £50k is available.
The Network Infrastructure Engineer must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, as well as Win7 and Win10. You will have exemplary Virtualisation (VMware & Citrix) and strong client facing skills. You will be both CCNP certified in Routing and Switching and well versed in Cisco Voice protocols.
- Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching
- CCNA Voice certifications
- Cisco Call Manager/Unity & Call Manager/Unity express experience
- Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10 and Office 365
- Windows Server 2012/2016 and Virtualisation
- Strong client facing skills ideally having worked for an MSP.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Infrastructure Engineer with client facing experience in a Managed Service environment. This role will be based from office near Hammersmith, London with regular travel onsite with clients.
From £45,000 to £50,000 basic plus pension.
Commute from: Shepherds Bush / Kensington / West London / Central London
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Network Infrastructure Engineer role in London
- Managed Service Provider environment
- Microsoft / Cisco / Virtualisation knowledge essential
- Strong client facing skills