Finance Assistant (Part Time/School Hours)
Due to expansion our client is currently seeking an addition to the finance team. As a business they’ve grown significantly over the last decade with an expanding worldwide distribution network picking up the Queens Award for enterprise in Innovation - the UK's highest accolade for business success.
This is a part time post offering 25-30 hours per week, ideally spread over 5 days. As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger processes as well as other general duties within the finance department.
- Experience of working in an Accounts Department for at least 1 year.
- Basic bookkeeping qualification or experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (E.g: Word / Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good at managing own time and workload
- 23 days annual leave
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance (four times basic salary)