E-Commerce Business - Marketplace Executive - London
Marketplace Executive - E-Commerce - London
Our client is an international, multi-channel online retailer & e-commerce company based in Central London. They own a portfolio of lifestyle, personal care & home brands which have taken the online market by storm. Founded in 2013, they have gone from strength to strength, expanding across the Pacific within 12 months of trade, shortly followed by Europe. The entrepreneurial minds of its founders are focused on continual growth. They pride themselves on creating incredible brands (five so far, and counting) that will enrich people's lives.
Our client is now looking for a Marketplace Executive to work very closely alongside the CEO & COO to help drive further growth. Your daily tasks will include:
- Management of Amazon & eBay accounts - listing new products, developing pricing strategies, monitoring campaigns, keyword mining, managing offers & lightening deal campaigns.
- Digital marketing campaigns & strategy
- Sales reporting and data analysis - based on marketplace, region & product
- Research and strategy for expansion into new global marketplaces
- Assisting with research projects for business optimisation & growth
- General business tasks & administration alongside the CEO
- Whatever else the day throws at you!
Experience in marketing,e-commerce, marketplace and account management is ideal, however, not a prerequisite. Experience with Amazon Seller Central & eBay is also preferred but again not a prerequisite.Most importantly, you will be passionate about e-commerce and online retailing. You must be driven & motivated to push this incredible company forward and help the business grow. Strong Excel & other reporting tool skills are required.
decision makers above them. You will have very real responsibilities from day one, and you will become an intrinsic part of the team for years to come.
Apply today, shortlisting will commence immediately.