ENS Education are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner that's looking for a rewarding and exciting new role based in North West London.
This role is working for an Ofsted Outstanding rated Nursery.
To Be Successful
* Candidates need to have a level 3 Early Years Care and Education qualification, CACHE Level 3 Childcare Diploma or similar.
* Experience and knowledge of the EYFS essential with creative activity ideas.
* Be able to support the aims and ethos of the Nursery at all times, promoting these to parents and carers, and to colleagues, visitors and other professionals both in the nursery and in the wider community.
* To set a good example in terms of punctuality, attendance, behaviour and dress, and to support the development of the nursery's reputation and standing within the community.
Benefits & Culture
* Development training to help advance you in your career.
* On-Site Mentoring.
* Fantastic salary & benefits.
* A mixed, diverse and vibrant working culture.
If this is the type of role you are looking for and you would like us to assist with your job search please contact Chris Wood on or .
We will only ever contact you with relevant roles. No blanket emails, No calls that are a down step in career or an unreasonable commute.
ENS ARE RQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.