Senior Client Relations Assistant - up to £45K 12 month FTC
Senior Client Relations Manager - 45K 12 month FTC - Private Banking
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Senior Client Relationship Manager in a prestigious private bank located in Central London.
This role will be best suited for someone with previous line managing experience in a client facing position within private banking.
What will the role include?
- Possible line management and work allocation of 6 CRO assistants.
- Assist in the travel arrangements and preparation of CRO business trips
- Assisting with the preparation of Credit Applications
- Opening of new accounts: ensure the client file is complete and all forms and due diligence are properly completed and prepare the client approval form
- Preparation for CRO's meetings with clients
- Dealing with clients' correspondence and ensure execution of client payment instructions
As a candidate, you will ideally have proven experience line managing within a private bank, preferably in a client facing position.
You will be responsible for managing/observing
- Reputational risk
- Business probity risk - standards of conduct I integrity in dealing with potential/existing clients, counterparties and suppliers
- Compliance risk - compliance with relevant legislation
- Money Laundering prevention risk
- compliance with relevant legislation
- Know Your Customer risk
- Fraud - adequate procedures and controls to prevent fraud by staff and clients.
- Country risk - awareness of high risk
If you think you are right, or want to talk about the role, please feel free to apply or send your CV to