C# .NET Developer - Agile, ASP.NET MVC
C# .NET Developers, .NET Software Engineers required by expanding Agile Development team and MS Azure partner working on enterprise applications and platforms in central London. These are used by customers all over the world and the company continue to expand their reach.
Salary range from £40,000 to £55,000 depending on level of experience plus benefits including stock options, pension and 26 days holidays
Location: London - Zone 1
- At least 18 months commercial .NET development experience
- A master in the making of the C# programming language
- Strong understanding of object-oriented engineering principles and design patterns such as dependency injection
- Exposure to cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and distributed cloud-first service development patterns – message bus/queues/background workers etc.
- Experience of writing and consuming RESTful web services along with associated authentication and authorisation flows e.g. OAuth2
- Working knowledge of AngularJS and or React – you will be expected to work across the full software stack (they won’t be asking you to take ownership of Single Page Application web-tier but do expect you to work on it in collaboration with web developers and improve your front-end skills)
- Experience of web-tier build systems (Grunt, Gulp) and package management (Bower, NPM, JSPM)
- Confident with T-SQL queries and database design/performance optimisation
- Power user of Visual Studio with a hunger to explore and adopt new features
- Advocate of TDD (Test Driven Development) and test automation technologies (NUnit/Selenium) to drive quality
This is a fast growing environment and team where they require quick learner who are keen to take on a big challenge and become a vital part of the Scrum team. You will gain experience in cutting edge agile, cloud web applications all in a supportive environment.
Interviews taking place now.