Job ref - 13242
Location - Birmingham
Salary - up to £25,350
Our client, a reputable and well established business, is looking to recruit an experienced HGV technician to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of commercial vehicles and trailers at the Birmingham depot.
- Routine maintenance and repairs.
- Fault diagnosis
- Roadside callouts to disabled vehicles where necessary
- Follow company policies in regards to warranty etc
- Work a 40-hour week on a weekly rotating shift basis
- Previous experience working with HGV or PSV's
- Able to work to a timescale and deliver on deadlines
- Ideally hold a City of Guilds or NVQ qualification
- Hold a current UK full driving license
- Fantastic team skills
- 5 star customer service skills
If you think this would be the right role for you or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Lucy on O ASAP.