Business Development Researcher
circa £30,000 plus bonus
My client is the UK's market leading commercial furniture specialist. They provide a fully integrated range of services and solutions including the specification, supply and installation of office and outdoor furniture as well as a package of complementary services.
They are currently seeking a Business Development Researcher - Furniture to join their successful & dynamic team in London. You will be responsible for
What you’ll do:
- The Business Development Researcher - Furniture will have the responsibility for:
- Identifying opportunities from the CRM system
- Calling perspective clients to validate opportunities
- Generating leads for the new business sales team
- Working with the Head of Sales to develop clear strategies to gain new business with new clients.
My client is looking for a new and creative approach to business development research, using methods such as social media, press coverage and industry press. As Business Development Researcher you will research leads aligned to the wider strategy of client mapping and new business creation. You will qualify leads and create a call list of new clients and be responsible for ensuring that CRM is updated. To be successful, you will need to build relationships with internal sales teams and attend sales meetings to develop market knowledge. You will work towards providing the Head of Sales with qualified opportunity list and work with them to develop these opportunities.
Who you’ll be:
- You will be energetic and enthusiastic with experience of various forms of research within a highly competitive industry
- You will have experience of building new business opportunities via research led initiatives, campaigns etc. as well as basic telesales training.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM system proficiency is essential as well as experience in commercial workplace industry
- Knowledge of commercial furniture sales would be advantageous
- You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to build internal and external relationships, both face to face and remotely
- You will have an excellent telephone manner and be creative in how to get past gate keepers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader within its industry. Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its sales strategy and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
My client is offering a competitive salary, bonus, pension, PMI, life & disability insurance. In addition to this is a good commission structure along with a mobile, laptop and expenses account. You will also receive 25 days annual leave plus a future training needs plan.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this furniture & business development role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords | Furniture | Sales | Business Development Furniture | Design & Build |