Key Stage One Class Teacher
Are you an excellent teacher, with recent experience of working within the UK, looking for an exciting new role and an opportunity to further develop your career?
This fantastic one form entry primary school are recruiting for September 2017 and seeking to appoint a Key Stage One teacher who's enthusiastic, innovative, and keen to make a real difference to the children they teach.
About the School:
The school is situated in a lovely part of Hammersmith and Fulham and has purpose built classrooms that are bright and welcoming. Interactive whiteboards, break-out spaces and a project room support and enhance opportunities for whole class, small group or individual learning.
The school buildings are built around a fantastic green space containing a woodland and a pond, hedgerows and secret pathways; it's a peaceful space in which to learn, or explore and a haven for wildlife. The school gardens, tended by children, produce vegetables and herbs, soft fruits and flowers and provide an excellent opportunity for outdoor learning.
Inner London competitive salary. MPR (£27,819 - £37,862) / UPR (£42,756 - £46,365) with the possibility of a TLR2A (current value £2,587 pa) or TLR2B (current value £4,102 pa) for suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
In order to be shortlisted for this position you will need to have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status as well as a record of your Teacher Reference Number
- Have successfully completed your NQT induction year
- A recognisable teaching qualification such as a Bachelors of Education or a PGCE
- Previous experience teaching within your desired year group
- A current DBS that is on the update service
- Please note that Reeson Education have a strict compliance and vetting policy. You will also need to provide two referees from previous teaching positions, university placements or university tutors.
To apply to this exciting role then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today. Interviews and school visits will be taking place in the coming weeks.