CRM Manager - Travel Provider. A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading sports tour operator based in central London, responsible for creating, developing and executing the CRM strategy across all key customer communications.
CRM Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for setting and monitoring KPIs for customer retention and build multi-channel programmes to achieve these targets including email, direct mail, using customer care teams, paid social and onsite targeted marketing, work with the wider teams on cross business initiatives aimed at growing customer base and loyalty. The role will also require you to provide strategic input into the scoping of marketing partnerships across the business. This job will offer extensive training and opportunities to further develop within a fast-growing company.
CRM Manager Skills Required
- Previous experience in a CRM role is essential with a focus on customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Experience of HTML email creation and deployment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of audience insights, profiles and demographics
- Experience in A/B testing
- Solid analytical background
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly
- Excellent ability to work across multiple teams
- SQL experience preferable but not essential
CRM Manager Package
A competitive basic salary dependent on experience + benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://