Procurement Manager - FTC
12 month FTC
Would you like to work for a multi-billion turnover professional services organisation? If so, our prestigious client have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term engagement to drive efficiencies in supplier management as well as the promotion of good practice procurement across the business.
• Provide oversight, monitoring and reporting of key supply chain activity across the business as well as third parties who undertake procurement activity;
• Strengthen/ drive awareness and compliance across the business of the Corporate Procurement Framework;
• Establish the process for regular cycle of compliance checks of key procurement across the business;
• Identify opportunities to better manage the supply chain and deliver greater efficiency (e.g. through consolidation of the supply chain, and options to reduce the number of suppliers);
• Ensure approach to procurement remains fit for purpose and aligned to good practice
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant extensive experience in procurement
• Enthusiastic character, willing to work at all levels within the business
• Experience in the property and asset management sector is desirable
• Ideally, holder of a professional qualification e.g. MCIPS
• Engage with, and build good relations with stakeholders
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal including managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
• Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team
• Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and priorities
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded brand in fantastic offices in Central London. The role will offer you the opportunity to really take control of the companies supplier consolidation program and deliver significant value to the organisation.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.