Finance Manager Marketing Communication
Finance Manager job for a Marketing Communication business paying £45-50k based in the City of London
Your new role
A Marketing Advertising business based in the City of London is looking to recruit a newly qualified Finance Manager looking to move straight from practice into industry paying £45-50k + bonus + benefits.
Your new company
You will be working for an International communication brand which is currently rapidly growing via acquisitions. As a Finance Manager you will be reporting into the Head of Group Finance.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Building international relationships to support the operations department as a business partner
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary for final budgets and presenting to Senior Management
- Working alongside the Head of Group Finance in producing the budgeting process, liaising with department heads and providing analysis and commentary
- ACA / ACCA newly qualified (0-3 years pqe)
- Practice trained
- IFRS / UK GAAP/ FRS 102 / FRS 101
What you will be getting in return
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA /ACCA looking to make their first move from practice into industry. If you are interested in moving into a creative service and digital media business where you have a clear career path and developmental programme this role will be perfect for you.
Please send me an updated CV or contact me directly on .
If this role is not of interest but you are newly qualified ACA / ACCA looking for your first move into practice please contact me for a p&c discussion.