Senior Partnerships Manager
- Partnerships manager role selling financial services for a well-established FinTech start-up.
- £35-40K basic salary with £20k OTE (uncapped).
- Seeking a highly polished, credible & articulate New Business sales person with 3-5 years' experience.
We are currently working in an exclusive partnership with one of London's most prestigious FinTech start-ups.
Helping businesses gain access to Invoice Factoring via their technology platform, the client has annual turnover of £300M+, an immaculate Glassdoor profile & the ambitious target of doubling their sales team headcount & output over the next 12 months.
Working in the Partnerships team, you will be responsible for generating leads & closing business, all referred through a partnership network made up of brokers, IFA's, financial institutions, accountancy & legal firms.
With an emphasis on the ability to build & develop relationships with partners, as well as closing the leads referred; this job is for an all-rounder with the charisma to maintain long term relationships and the tenacity to generate revenue.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience of working in either a Partnerships role or within a Corporate Finance sales role.
- A track record of overachievement against sales targets.
- An entrepreneurial nature & agility to work in a start-up environment.
- A bright, charismatic & tenacious disposition.
- £35-40K basic salary.
- A total package of £65K with an uncapped commission structure.
- Share options, child care vouchers, a kindle & book allowance, discounted gym & 25 days holiday.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .