I.T. Support Junior
Office Angels Wimbledon are really excited to be recruiting for a IT Support Junior, for one of our clients based in South West London
Essential skills and requirements:
- 5 GCSE's in English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- No formal qualifications needed but experience in computer systems, networks
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Logical and methodical
- Quick-thinking, with good problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritise between a range of tasks to meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to cope cheerfully with frequent interruptions and multiple tasks
- Able to work alone and unsupervised on a regular basis
Do you pride yourself on the following qualities?
- professional, calm and supportive nature is imperative
- someone with initiative, who is reliable and dedicated to delivering support
This role will give you a fantastic opportunity to work at an innovative and forward-thinking global company. Supported by and working alongside the IT Manager you will be a main contact point for general day to day User I.T. issues within the Agency.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.