IT Support Engineer - MSP - Hammersmith / London - £40k
IT Support Engineer – MSP – Hammersmith / London - £40k
An IT Support Engineer with strong knowledge of Cisco and Microsoft infrastructure is required by our Managed Service Provider to be based in Hammersmith, London. A salary of up to £40k is available.
The IT Support Engineer must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, as well as Win7 and Win10. You will have exemplary Virtualisation (VMware & Citrix) and strong knowledge of Cisco to CCNA level. You will ideally come from a Managed Service Provider background or have strong customer service skills.
- Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10 and Office 365
- Windows Server 2012/2016 and Virtualisation
- Networking with CISCO (CCNA) DHCP, DNS, routers, switches
- Network security with firewalls & Data Backup Technologies
- Strong client facing skills ideally having worked for an MSP.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer with client facing experience in a Managed Service environment. This role will be based from office near Hammersmith, London with regular travel onsite with clients.
From £35,000 to £40,000 basic plus bonus.
Commute from: Shepherds Bush / Kensington / West London / Central London
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- IT Support Engineer role in London
- Managed Service Provider environment
- Microsoft / Cisco / Virtualisation knowledge essential
- Strong client facing skills