Banking PMO Manager
A Banking PMO Manager is required by a top tier global investment bank to join a team responsible for the operational running of processes and any transformational change relating to the on-boarding of clients covering Know Your Client (KYC), Regulatory and Tax Classification, account set up and the maintenance of client reference data.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Helping to establish a central Project Management Office (PMO) function for Tax in Client Data Services
- Gathering monthly reporting updates from the Project Managers and consolidating into a portfolio report
- Evaluating the monthly reporting updates and where applicable, challenging the status, RAID logs and the mitigation plans to ensure a path to green status is in place
- Identifying risk themes and root causes and providing support in making recommendations in partnership with the Programme Managers
- Preparing Operating Committee and Steering committee material and Senior Management updates as required to support in the communications on progress to plan
- Highlighting the key decisions required, risks and issues and updating on resourcing and budget
- Governing the PMO SharePoint site
- Driving PMO communications
You will have proven track record of running PMO functions within the Banking or Financial Services arena. You will have experience of PMO leadership and coordination across projects and business functions as well as demonstrable experience of project and portfolio planning across a number of concurrent projects. You will ideally hold a relevant project management qualification (Prince 2, PMI or equivalent), whilst any AML, KYC or Compliance related qualifications would be advantageous (but not essential). Superior communication and stakeholder management skills are a prerequisite for the role.