Junior Web Developer
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Junior Web Developer to join our growing team based in Horsham. Working across both our B2B and B2C telecoms brands.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing, the position will give you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career by allowing you to gain hands on experience of web development within the telecoms industry.
We have some interesting projects coming soon and so you will be joining the team at a very exciting time!
Company Benefits (plus many more)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Free parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Death in service benefit.
- Dress down Friday.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Develop the many facets of web design.
- Improve the current websites, research and develop new concepts.
- Develop exciting solutions to serve our customers.
- Create email templates and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with development process.
Skills & Experience:
- 18 months to 24 months relevant experience.
- Passionate about web development.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, MySQL, AJAX and JQuery.
- Willing to learn and work to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and can face challenges head-on.
- Working on back-end and front-end (no design work). We are rebuilding our company brands websites and working on our bespoke CRMs.
To be successful, you’ll need to be a good team-player but you’ll also be able to work independently and have a real pro-active attitude. We want you to really get involved, take some ownership of what you’re working on and contribute to the team with ideas and suggestions that’ll help us grow the business and take it to the next level. In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and growing company.