Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant
- Do you want to become a Recruitment Consultant specialising in the highly-lucrative Investment Banking industry?
- Do you want to be fully trained to work with the world’s top investment banks developing their Recruitment strategy?
- Are you interested in a £22,000-24,000 starting salary and £40,000+ 1st Year OTE?
- How about being eligible to work in New York, Dubai or Singapore after just 6 months?
This organisation is one of the UK's leading Recruitment Consultancies. Established for over 13 years, they continue to grow at a tremendous rate and are now one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world!
From Day One, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be trained in all aspects of the Recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing candidates to proactive headhunting, search & selection, in order to support the Recruitment team in achieving deadlines and meeting client demands.
"The right individual will be confident, professional and have a determination to succeed."
- Previous Recruitment experience is not essential, however a strong degree coupled with some work experience or an internship would be very useful in this Recruitment role
- Some telesales, B2B sales or commercial office experience and the confidence to hold meetings face to face would be beneficial
- You will be expected to demonstrate a focus when delivering tasks and be someone who wants to achieve - competitive, sporty people do very well in the Recruitment industry
- Above all, you must possess a strong commercial attitude and be able to demonstrate a driven and ambitious personality
Once you have passed your Recruitment training, you’ll be working amongst some of the most celebrated Senior Recruitment Consultants in the UK. The top producers in this Recruitment company all earn in excess of £100k per annum!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your updated CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.