Home Appliances Trainer
Here at Blue Square we take our company mantra seriously, People . First . Always
Staying loyal to this ethos has enabled us to align our company with one of the world’s most innovative Technology brands. They are one of the market leaders when it comes to Digital Appliances equipment who are constantly looking for opportunities to further their brand.
Because of this a position as a Home Appliances Trainer has arisen!
Have a background/qualification in training staff on day-to-day basis? Able to design, carry out and analyse presentations to large groups of people? Are you Passionate, creative with the desire to educate others?
Job Title: Home Appliances Trainer
Locations: East Anglia, Hertfordshie & Essex
Report to: Home Appliances Learning & Development Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 10% KPI related bonus, company car & full mobile office
Joining a team of proactive, progressive and highly skilled individuals, the Home Appliances Trainer's role requires the right candidate to engage, inform and effectively educate various stakeholders associated to this company. The main responsibilities surrounding this role will be to deliver product training within structured classroom and in-store sessions, road-shows and events. Working within a highly ambitious, award winning team focused on leading the market in training expertise. The position is vital at ensuring that all employees across the sales, marketing and other field teams are up to date on the latest products and processes.
- Prepare, present and evaluate training courses which will be held throughout the UK (within the classroom environment)
- Work closely and hold regular meetings with other team members covering the full scope of our products and services available
- Reporting to the L&D Manager on day to day role and working as part of the Consumer Electronics Division
- Product knowledge training to key stakeholders incorporating various training interventions
- Produce and conduct informative regional / national training initiatives as defined by L&D Manager
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings to be held nationally
- Be prepared to travel extensively as required to fulfil training and support priorities as agreed with Client Service Manager and CE Division
- Previous training experience (essential)
- Demonstrable experience in delivering classroom style training sessions
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Training qualifications (desirable)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Driven and ambitious, with the desire to progress