Account Manager (Tech) Maidstone - £50K
TITLE: Account Manager
SALARY: £19K to £25K basic - £50K OTE - uncapped + pension (after probation period) + mobile + laptop.
START DATE - ASAP
Our client is a successful and entrepreneurial business who are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their growing team. The role would suit a strong relationship builder with an entrepreneurial flair.
The role will involve a variety of activities:
- Promoting the companies range of technology products and services.
- Building a sales pipeline.
- presenting the companies solutions to clients over the phone or face to face.
- Attending conferences and events to promote the company.
- Managing sales pipeline, forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Ongoing technical training on the companies range of products & services.
- Business to business B2B sales experience, ideally with technology. However my client will consider candidates from a non-technical sales background who are interested in technology and have a willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial flair, passion and drive to be successful.
- Driving licence / own car.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and benefit from a financial and career perspective.
If interested, please apply and we will be in touch with further details.
Key Search Words: Account Management / Sales Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / IT Solutions / Technology /
LOCATION: Maidstone - Commute from Rochester / Sevenoaks / Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells / Faversham / Aylesford / Kings Hill / Paddock Wood / Lenham / Sittingbourne / Rainham / Ashford / Canterbury /
How to Apply: Please forward your CV in strictest confidence to Careerz Limited who are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.
Please note all applicants must be free to live and work in the United Kingdom.
About Us: Careerz Limited offers a range of specialist recruitment services, aimed at small to medium sized companies, across London, Kent, South East, UK. Our aim is to provide companies, a one stop solution across technology, sales & marketing and support with the view to becoming your trusted people partner.
Careerz was conceived by a former internal Recruitment Manager who has extensive blue-chip experience and a passion to break the mould and offer something different and most importantly, cost-effective.
Equal Opportunities Policy: Careerz Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination on any grounds such as age, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religion or belief.