The team is responsible for budgetary process and cost control to help the company achieve its objective which requires all members of the team to work closely with all departments across the business. The aim of the role is to support with analysing profitability and to assist with producing valuable financial reports internally.
- Under the guidance of line management, assist in developing finance management with specific focus on keeping profitability and achieve cost efficiency
- Provide senior management with valuable information to assist in decision making
- Assist line managers and other members of the Senior Management team to develop an annual budget based on the strategic goals of the company
- Assist in validation of monthly closing with specific focus on; Revenue, commission including marketing support, service charge, monitoring costs based on the budget, tracking provision movement etc
- Liaising with sales and marketing function to ensure effective administration of the Marketing fund
- Accurate balance of marketing fund in the balance sheet and produce monthly reports
- Support line manager to execute finance operation properly such as monthly review of cost centre reports and manage accrual and prepayments
- Effective management of procurement and purchasing in HCUK, including managing internal invoicing process and handling external accounts payable queries
- Maintain up to date procedures and policies in line with Quality Assurance operation
- Must be degree educated (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Professional accountancy related qualifications, part or full qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA)
- Relevant work experience or in-depth knowledge in finance/accounting required
- Excellent analytical skills and must be able to demonstrate strong numerical ability
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Independent; ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
- Well organised, goal orientated, able to meet deadlines and prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure often dealing with several issues simultaneously
- Ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and effectively
- Proven team player
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communicate
- Good understanding about auto financing business
- Based in Reigate
- £30,000 - £37,000 plus a quarterly performance based bonus
- Employee Car Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday plus option to buy an extra 5 days
- Private medical healthcare
- 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday with an hour for lunch
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.