Are you a Legal Cashier or Bookkeeper fancying a career change? This is a fantastic opportunity with a global company that develops legal accounting software for law firms all over the world. Excellent reputation within their sector for providing world class customer service and high-quality products. The company have over 12,000 customers, are a business that reward hard work, and offer a friendly culture. If you want to join a company that continually tries to improve, genuinely cares about their customers and colleagues, then this is the right opportunity for you!
This is an exciting role for a Legal Cashier or Bookkeeper looking for a career change, and to progress and establish themselves in a company that is at the forefront of technology within the legal sector. As an experienced Legal Cashier or Bookkeeper, you will be appointed as a Client Account Manager and be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships and ensuring they gain maximum benefit from their products. The role will be predominately field based, visiting clients across the South of the UK including London, Essex, Kent, the Home Counties, South West, and South Wales. You will receive a £7,200 car allowance as part of the role.
As the Client Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining a good knowledge of products.
- Gathering feedback from clients.
- Monitoring usage stats to identify how customers can get more out of the product.
- Monitoring helpdesk usage reports and contact clients requiring additional support.
- Contacting the client post installation to ensure client is using the product correctly and provide aftersales advice.
- Conducting webinars and recording videos to showcase new product features and best practice.
To be a successful Client Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have hands on experience with legal accounting software, and have experience as a Legal Cashier, Bookkeeper or worked within a similar role.
- A full UK driver's licence is essential and you must be willing to travel a minimum of three days per week to locations across the South of the UK (South Wales, South West, London, Kent, Essex, and the Home Counties). You will receive a £7,200 car allowance as part of the role.
- Knowledge of Xero would be advantageous.
In return, the Client Account Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + £7,200 car allowance + bonus (dependent upon performance) + 25 days' holiday on top of bank holidays, Pension (3% with increases to 5% after 2 years' service, and 8% after 3 years), Free Gym Membership, Free breakfast and fruit, and access to Perkbox.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.