Management Accountant - interesting and varied role
Are you a management accountant in industry, but perhaps finding it a bit routine?
I am working with a fast growth business where you can have constant variety and development by supporting a number of clients with their management accounts.
You will develop both accounting skills, and commercial client facing skills in this role -
The role will involve dealing with the following work:-
• preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts of clients
• develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
• preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other ad-hoc duties given to them
• must be able to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the team and other departments as well as clients,
- thinking on their feet at times in a pressurised atmosphere
- reviewing the work of more junior team members
This is a great entry point into this organisation which regularly reviews with its staff their career plans, and how to take them to the next level.
Please contact Rob Smith at CREAMTalent.com for more details.