Wealth Management Administrator
Wealth Planning Administrator
We are very excited to be recruiting on behalf of a very established and market leading asset manager. We are looking for an industry experienced administrator to join their team in the London office. It will be based in the City.
The role duties with include:
- Providing proactive and efficient administration support to Wealth Planners
- Providing full administrative support directly to clients and the Wealth Planners and Para-Planners within the team, ensuring that all new business documentation is accurate and processed in line with agreed service standards.
- Obtain information and quotations required by Wealth Planners/Para-Planners to enable them to research the client’s needs prior to recommendations, as and when required.
- Process new business from submission to completion in adherence to the service standards and operational Wealth Planning procedures and activity management.
- Maintain compliant client records in the office electronic folders and on the current back office system Adviser Office.
- Scan and save all documents to Adviser Office and T24 in line with agreed file structure.
- Manage Client Annual Reviews with Wealth Planners ensuring that these are actioned and completed in line with agreed service levels
- Carry out all client administration in line with the Compliance guidance as well as central policies and updates and department standard operating procedures.
- Keep Wealth Planners up to date with relevant information relating to client issues.
- Prepare Valuations
- Deal with incoming telephone calls relating to the above duties, and take messages for colleagues.
Required Experience and qualities
- Experience of working within an IFA background, life office or associated environment as a client service exec, IFA sales support administrator or similar
- Knowledge and use of Adviser Office database package, preferred
- Effective use of IT including Excel, Word, Outlook, and relevant internal systems and databases
- Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Good administration skills, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
- Ability and willingness to learn processes and procedures
- Client focused, able to provide excellent level of client service
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent telephone skills and experience in client liaison
- Able to work autonomously/pro-actively