Conversion Optimisation Manager - High Growth Independent Agency
Conversion Optimisation Manager - High Growth Independent Agency - £30,000 - £40,000 - London
Our client supplies companies managing heavyweight, transactional websites with data-led insights and measurable improvements across channel performance, revenue and profit.
Data is at the heart of every decision and is one of the core reasons their client’s business objectives are always hit and exceeded. Deep performance analysis across all online marketing channels & a close working relationship with clients enables the insights they produce to be used to full effect. This rapidly growing, young business are looking for a Conversion Optimisation Manager to play a leading part in establishing their presence here in their new London office.
- Own key CRO account(s) including but not limited to strategy, integrated marketing support and monthly deliverables.
- Manage CRO budgets and ensure timely delivery of work in-line with quality guidelines.
- Monitor campaign performance and use analytics to identify additional areas of opportunity.
- Work with other departments to create a cohesive approach on accounts and identify collaboration opportunities.
- Produce succinct, client-facing deliverables that detail insights and recommendations.
- Foster strong relationships with clients to drive progress on accounts and maintain buy-in.
- Contribute to client QBRs, focusing on performance reviews and strategies moving forward.
- Stay up to date with latest industry best practices guidelines & search engine updates, sharing learnings with rest of team on a frequent basis.
- Support account development & revenue growth through identification of up-sell opportunities, as well as, identifying and addressing potential retention concerns.
- Contribute to new business pitch presentations.
- Extensive experience in managing CRO activity and delivering strong performance results.
- Proven track-record of owning and defining CRO strategy (either in-house or within an agency environment).
Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insights.
- Experience of running search campaigns
- Exposure to email marketing and social media channels
- Evidence of service development / innovation
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Patrick Webster.