Corporate Sales Executive
Toyota are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Sales Executive to be based out of our Enfield Dealership. As a Corporate Sales Executive, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for helping customers, a Corporate Sales Executive will identify and develop business prospects with the aim of maximising sales and profitability.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in sales volumes and have previously nurtured great customer relationships.
What we need....
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talk and listen to the customer to build rapport and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Arrange and co-ordinate product demonstrations to fit the customer requirements.
- Design and deliver bespoke sales presentations, aimed specifically at individual customers.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed throughout the sales, financing and pre-delivery process.
- Maintain ongoing contact with customers nurturing the relationships to ensure future repeat business.
- Liaise with the customer to arrange a handover and to complete all paperwork for a timely registration of the vehicle.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Work with the Service department to ensure any work on the vehicle is completed in time for the handover.
- Introduce the customer to the Service department to secure future relationships.
- Work with Sales Administration to update customer details, register vehicles and ensure delivery dates are confirmed.
- Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Attend regular sales team meetings and keep close contact with the General Sales Manager and department targets
Comply with Jemca process and standards.
- Ensure that the Sales Process is followed in full.
- Ensure all vehicles presented for part exchange are appraised in the correct manner; agree all prices and all levels of discounting with the relevant manager.
- Attend all training and meet all compliance obligations under the FCA, product knowledge and any other such relevant training that is requested of you.
- Plan and organise own daily selling activity-telephoning sales prospects to identify opportunities and win new business.
- Complete all administration required, accurately and on time, including the updating of the portal system.
- Produce finance quotes, using knowledge of the cost and margin of various funding options to maximise commission.
- Agree finance arrangements and payment methods with the customer to ensure both provider and company policy are adhered to.
Deliver your goals.
- Maintain existing relationships for repeat business and prospect daily to win new business.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to meet personal and departmental sales and profit targets including conversions, test drives, service plans and add on sales.
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
- Business to Business sales background.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think creatively and be proactive.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be self-driven and work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines.
About our business…
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley.
Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Teamto find out more.