Diagnostics, Electronics, Software, Engineering
- Software engineering - as part of multi-disciplinary engineering team - with a focus on project delivery, product development and service provision.
- Designing, implementing and testing systems for defence and industrial clients.
- Coordinating with engineers to ensure the successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Providing post-sale services to customers to diagnose and solve any technical issues that arise.
- Working alongside various departments to organise and deliver demonstrations of products.
- Desirable Programming Languages: C#, Java, C++, XML, Python
- Highly Desirable Skills: C#, C++, Java, Python, C&C++ for embedded linux, XML, C#.net, SQL/Database experience. (If experienced in two or more areas listed please apply)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering or a similar relevant subject essential.
- A background in defence or a related industry essential.
- Twelve months programming experience or relevant postgraduate study essential.
- A natural problem solver able to work as part of a team or alone.
- An understanding of Engineering in general desirable.
- Knowledge of Waterfall an Agile development approaches desirable.
- A leading independent engineering and technology solutions company.
- A diverse client base from a range of industries including: defence, Information technologies and energy.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.