Assistant Analyst - Cash Management
A cash management analyst is sought by an international bank that plays a prominent role in the development of market economies. You'll have the opportunity to assist in managing cash requirements through organising cash-flow information and reconciling bank accounts for which you'll hold responsibility in opening and closing.
- Ensure that Terms and Conditions are in place for new and existing accounts.
- Reconciliation and management of the Bank's Nostro and securities accounts
- Liaise closely with Treasury providing accurate and timely cash flow positions to allow the optimization of Bank funds
- Management of the Bank's credit needs with its custodians, ensuring adequate cover is provided at all times through positioning of collateral
- Continuous monitoring of the Bank's correspondence accounts.
- Interface with internal and external clients regarding Nostro control matters.
- Ensure the correct entries are posting to correct accounts
- University Degree
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Previous relevant bank reconciliation and account opening experience
- Strong computer skills (Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with Summit, SWIFT, SAP R3 and Accurate
For further information please apply now.