Store Assistant - Liverpool
Mencap Retail are embarking on an exciting new journey setting up our first ten stores this year with the aim to develop a full chain over the next 5 years. We are excited to be looking for a Store Assistant to work closely with the Store Manager in opening a brand new Store in Liverpool.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and what to work for an organisation that strives for excellence, we want to hear from you!
As the Store Assistant, you will:
- be responsible for ensuring all day to day tasks are completed including sorting and pricing stock, merchandising and display.
- volunteer management ensuring the store operates in a safe manor.
- ensure that exceptional customer and donor service is offered at all times.
- encourage repeat donations and sign up to Gift Aid to maximise income.
- ensure all tasks are properly delegated to staff in accordance with their training and abilities.
- be able to take responsibility for your own and your team`s development and learning.
- have a flexible approach to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
- occasionally travel to team meetings, training events and in the initial growth of the new retail stores, assist with the setting up other new stores.
- be passionate about the Mencap values and will strive to ensure our Retail brand is successful.
- have experience in working in retail, as customer facing environment is essential.
Job ID: 9028