KPC are currently partnering with a Non-for-profit organisation based in SW London for an all encompassing Finance Manager role.
Reporting into the Finance Director this role is open to Part-Qualified, Qualified or QBE. Fundamentally the client needs a solid pair of hands with the relevant experience.
This role is a cradle to grave position but the overall purpose of the role is:
You will be responsible to the Executive Director Finance for:
- the overall management of the finance team;
- ensuring tight financial controls are in place at all times
- assisting with the overall financial management and reporting of the organisation.
- Management or 2 x Finance Assistants
Our client is relatively open on the candidates background and are focused on the skill set more so than the qualification.
- AAT qualified, PQ/Finalist ACCA or CIMA, Qualified ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- Must have staff management experience.
- Proficient in Excel
- Charity or Leisure organisations would be advantageous.