At Mountain Warehouse we are looking for a motivated and ambitious leader to manage our store, someone keen on managing and developing people in a busy retail environment. We love seeing people grow with us: a number of our team have been promoted within the business.
You might have a real passion for the outdoors and know about the products that go with it, but even if not, we have a great induction programme to help with that.
A business that has grown from 30 to over 220 stores in 10 years, we have recently expanded internationally. Everything we do is focused on delivering the three bests: the best gear, the best service and the best prices. You can learn more about us and our products at www.mountainwarehouse.com.
As a Store Manager you are responsible for maximising your store’s sales and profitability whilst leading an engaged and motivated team who ensure that every customer’s experience in our stores is outstanding.
As a person you should be hands-on and enthusiastic with the ability to deliver company standards to the highest level across all areas of a fast-paced retail environment.
You will also need to have:
- Retail management experience
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A passion for selling and customer interaction
- A record of commercial success & awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
We look forward to receiving your application with a current CV, for a new Central London store we are opening. Successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days.